Sign up for Awesome Deals!
"Expect a wild mix of blackberry compote, licorice, sour cherry and old (really good!) Balsamico. Fresh, crisp, tart and wonderfully mineral! 90% of this Blaufränkisch was de-stemmed whole berries, the remaining 10% were whole bunches. Maceration was over 10 days and the wine spent 11 months on lees in used French oak."
Demeter Certified Biodynamic
*Price and availability in store may vary. Vintage date may differ from pictured.
Any question? Our team is just one click away!
Monday to Friday
09:00am - 5:30pm
Your payment information is processed securely
Monday to Sunday
10:00am - 6:00pm