2018 Davis Family Vineyards Russian River Valley Chardonnay
Retail Price: $38.00
Our Price: $29.99
A local favorite, the 2016 vintage of this wine was the White Wine Sweepstakes Winner at the Sonoma Harvest Fair! The winery writes:
"The Chardonnay is farmed from estate vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley. We use only earth friendly farming practices (organic & biodynamic) and hand-pick all of the grapes only when they are perfectly ripe.
70% of the grapes are placed into French Oak barrels to undergo full malolactic fermentation, helping to develop smooth round textures and add richness to the wine. The other 30% is placed into stainless steel barrels, thus preserving the fruit and acidity which highlights the purity of our vineyard. The wine is then aged in the respective barrels for one full year."
Organic and biodynamically grown.
*Price and availability in store may vary. Vintage date may differ than pictured.
We offer the following shipping speeds:
Day-definite delivery typically in one to five days, depending on distance.
Delivery by the end of the third business day.
Delivery by the end of the second business day to most areas.
Delivery by the end of the next business day.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC SHIPPING TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY CARRIERS. UPGRADING MAY HELP GET YOUR ORDER TO YOU SOONER BUT EXACT DATES ARE UNCERTAIN AT THIS TIME.
Orders are shipped out from our warehouse Monday through Friday in the afternoon, and tracking will be activated shortly after. Orders placed are typically shipped out next business day.
Our primary carriers are UPS and FedEx. We use FedEx as our carrier for wine orders throughout CA, ID, LA, NV, NM, ND, Wash DC, WV and WY. If you'd like to request UPS for your shipment, please note it on your order in the cart page before proceeding to checkout.
Please not that shipping does not get less expensive the more bottles you add—it depends on the total weight and how many boxes need to be used to send your order. The most cost-effective option will always be to order in multiples of 12.
We cannot ship any spirits or liqueurs beyond California at this time.
HOLD FOR FUTURE SHIPMENT
If weather conditions are unfavorable for the safe transport of your wine at the time of purchase, we are happy to hold your order at our facility for up to 6 months until weather conditions improve.
If you choose to ship your order Ground during such conditions, Bottle Barn is not liable for any damage caused by the weather to those wines.
Please note that when weather conditions are unfavorable and may cause damage to the wine in transit, we will automatically hold unless you request immediate shipment. In shipping against our recommendations you are waiving your right to a refund if the wine is damaged by extreme temperatures in transit.
As a courtesy instead of shipping you can also choose to pick-up your wine at our Santa Rosa store. To place an order for Store Pick-Up, please enter a local "shipping" address at checkout to see Store Pick-Up as a "shipping" option. Your wine will not be shipped, but this helps us verify you are local and able to pick-up. You may also enter our store address if you would prefer.
Items purchased online are generally available in store the same or next business day, and you will receive a notification via email when it is ready.
Store pick-ups will be held for at least 48 hours from the time you are notified the order is ready. If you have extenuating circumstances and need to extend your hold, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
For more info, view our full Shipping & Returns Policy.