Sign up for Awesome Deals!
About the Valpolicella Classico Superiore DOC:
• 50% of grapes are pressed immediately after harvest, 50% are dried for 2 months
• After 3-4 days of maceration, primary fermentation starts with indigenous yeasts
• Wine is racked and then sits until February
• Wine is racked onto the lees of the Amarone which starts a second alcoholic fermentation (this process is called ripasso)
• After this fermentation, the wine is racked into large Slavonian oak barrels for seven years
A rare find from the iconic Italian producer.
*Discounts do not apply to items like this one in the Fine & Rare category. Price and availability in store may vary.
Any question? Our team is just one click away!
Monday to Friday
09:00am - 5:30pm
Your payment information is processed securely
Monday to Sunday
10:00am - 6:00pm