Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rosso del Bepi IGT:
• Amarone is only produced in exceptional years, in “average” years, the wine is declassified and bottled as Rosso del Bepi. In poor years neither Amarone nor Rosso del Bepi is produced.
• Careful selection of grapes during harvest
• After harvest, grapes sit in wooden boxes or on rush mats
• Careful attention is paid to the positioning of the grapes so the appassimento can occur naturally
• Noble rot starts to appear in November and develops mostly in January
• Grapes are pressed at the end of January and after 20 days of maceration, alcoholic fermentation begins with indigenous yeasts
• Fermentation lasts 45 days
• Wine is then racked and ages in Slavonian oak barrels for seven years
• Alcoholic fermentation continues during this aging period creating a dry wine
*Discounts do not apply to items like this one in the Fine & Rare category. Price and availability in store may vary.