2016 Jean-Marc Roulot Meursault Vireuils
Producer: Jean-Marc Roulot
Region: Meursault, Burgundy, France
From Jean-Marc Roulot’s micro-negociant project. All grapes are hand-harvested and selected in the vineyard, and wines are vinified, raised, and bottled in the Roulot cellars by Jean-Marc Roulot.
• Vineyards are farmed organically
• The majority of vines are pruned in Guyot, with some in Cordon
• Soils are plowed regularly
• Yields are limited by de-budding
• A rigorous sorting of the grapes follows the harvest
FREE US SHIPPING ON 6+
Feel free to mix and match your favorites or choose one of our themed six packs! Ground shipping only, not available to Alaska or Hawaii.
*Discounts do not apply to wines in the Fine & Rare category