2011 Giuseppe Quintarelli Valpolicella Classico Superiore 1.5L
Producer: Giuseppe Quintarelli
Region: Valpolicella, Veneto, Italy
Blend: Valpolicella Blend
About the Valpolicella Classico Superiore DOC:
• 50% of grapes are pressed immediately after harvest, 50% are dried for 2 months
• After 3-4 days of maceration, primary fermentation starts with indigenous yeasts
• Wine is racked and then sits until February
• Wine is racked onto the lees of the Amarone which starts a second alcoholic fermentation (this process is called ripasso)
• After this fermentation, the wine is racked into large Slavonian oak barrels for seven years
A rare find from the iconic Italian producer.
FREE US SHIPPING ON 6+
Feel free to mix and match your favorites or choose one of our themed six packs! Ground shipping only, not available to Alaska or Hawaii.
*Discounts do not apply to wines in the Fine & Rare category
We offer the following shipping speeds via UPS:
Day-definite delivery typically in one to five days, depending on distance.
Delivery by the end of the third business day.
Delivery by the end of the second business day to most areas.
Delivery by the end of the next business day.
HOLD FOR FUTURE SHIPMENT
If weather conditions are unfavorable for the safe transport of your wine at the time of purchase, we are happy to hold your order at our facility for up to 6 months until weather conditions improve.
If you choose to ship your order Ground during such conditions, Bottle Barn is not liable for any damage caused by the weather to those wines.
IN STORE PICK-UPS
As a courtesy instead of shipping you can also choose to come pick-up your wine in our Santa Rosa store. Items purchased online are generally available in store the next business day, and you will receive a notification via email when it is ready.
In store pick-ups will be held for 30 days. If you have extenuating circumstances and need to extend your hold, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, view our full Shipping & Returns Policy