Ever heard of gin made from Shiraz? Leave it to the Aussies at Four Pillars Gin to figure it out! This versatile gin works great in all kinds of fruity cocktails, and we love how this "Bloody Jasmine" came out!
- 20mL Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin
- 20mL Campari 20mL
- Orange liqueur 20mL
- Fresh lemon juice
- 5 dashes of Regan’s Orange Bitters
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Add ingredients into a cocktail shaker (or pint glass as shown) with ice.
- Shake (or stir) and strain into a chilled coupette glass (or glass of your choice).
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
What cocktail would you make out of the Bloody Shiraz gin?